Monday, September 6, 2010

THE RETURN

Greetings. The gatekeeper of Hades, Donovan Burke is back after a forced vacation, which I could easily blame on many outside factors other than myself, but I won't. I accept my part in "falling off". My feelings are... let's move forward from here. I realized I tuckered myself out in past entries by trying to write War & Peace on a daily basis. It's a blog, not State of the Union address. Now, I shall take a hint from Emmy Award winning writer of THE WIRE, TREME and my blog idol, David Mills AKA Undercover Blackman (R.I.P.). Keep it short, sweet and to the point. Not that he never said that but he led by his actions and his entries we short, sweet, to the point and they kept you coming back. I hope to be as discplined as he was from this point on. And now the Bastille. In my absence, I have been active, so has the world in general. President Obama is not as popular, the largest oil spill in history took place and LeBron ripped the heart out of a city. So what did I focus on? Lebron of course. Somewhere between the 2008 USA team, his mother's indiscretions with one Delonte West and South Beach, my mind came up with the following mock commercials, that I wrote and directed.

I hope you enjoyed it, I know LeBron and his mom probably didn't. But as I said, I hope to be short, sweet and to the point in the future.

Now Follow Me! follow ME to Freedom!

No comments: