Thursday, March 13, 2008

HOES, IN DIFFERENT AREA CODES


I really don't have anything new to say about the dumb ass, New York Governor Eliot Spitzer, that hasn't been said so far, except today's entry title. He's a jacka** and I can't call his wife all that strong for standing behind at his press conference, because most women I know have expressed wanting her to beat Spitzer's a** down. They just can't comprehend why she is sticking with a mfr, who spent 80K of their money on a hooker. I've recently heard some television pundits trying to understand why Spitzer would do something like this and some people expressed 'that's what's handsome men of power and wealth do -- they cheat. I dig the power and wealth view, but you couldn't pour pretty on this man, if supermarket were selling it for a dollar a gallon. Is it me or does this guy look like a that troll guy with the breathing issue from the Lord of the Rings trilogy? Have you all seen the 22 year old woman he was hooking up with? One Ashley Dupree. The generosity of women doesn't surprise me, but what money can buy in this economy does. The dollar is not dead!


Now follow me to freedom!

No comments: