Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THE SCARIEST THOUGHT EVER

I always have thought that a room full of Klansman would be the most horrifying sight in life to me, but I stand corrected. These two right here scare the living hell out of me more because I know that one slip in the shower and the hockey mom aka the pitbull with lipstick (her words not mine) will have her hands on the button. Hear me now, I don't care about having a woman or mother being in the White House, but I care about a person, who is a pro-life, gun supporting, conservative, hunter, who loves John McCain and his warmongering ways, being in the White House. I care about a woman, who is encouraging her son, who has enlisted in the army to join the "fight for freedom" in Iraq, that is based on a falsehood (remember Weapons of Mass Destruction). I have no doubt there are Republican grumblings that there are more qualified women to be his running mate than Sarah Palin. I am no fan of hers, but I am one to believe that Condoleeza "Deezie" Rice, while not a governor, is more qualified than Palin by leaps and bounds to be vice-president. What bumps me about the choice of Sarah Palin, is she spoke to the Republican National Convention and didn't give reasons to vote for her ticket, she gave reasons to vote against Obama-Biden. Tell us Tina Fey--Who are you? Who are you mysterious killer of caribou and soon to be grandmother? I'll tell you who she is. She could be the end of us all, if Grampa Simpson wins and doesn't make it to the end of his term.

Now Follow Me! Follow Me to Freedom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about the husband was an Alaska separatist and the soon-to-be son in law likes to "shoot shit". Damn! And we thought GW was ig-nant.