Monday, March 24, 2008

WE KNOW ONE PERSON IN HIS FIVE


This just in, Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick (see man above in Steve Harvey attire) has been charged with perjury, which could carry up to 15 years’ imprisonment. It went down as follows:

Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick…..was charged Monday with perjury and other counts after sexually explicit text messages surfaced that appear to contradict his sworn denials of an affair with a top aide. Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy also charged the popular yet polarizing 37-year-old mayor with obstruction of justice and misconduct in office. Former Chief of Staff Christine Beatty, 37, who also denied under oath that she and Kilpatrick shared a romantic relationship in 2002 and 2003, was charged with perjury and obstruction of justice.

Didn't we see this coming, when Kilpatrick was declared the "hip-hop mayor"? Didn't we see this coming, when Kilptrick started playing "Biggie" at his victory party? Did Kilpatrick really have to prove how black he really was? Was Kilpatrick "keeping it real" for his constituents? I don't know but he kept it real dumb with this jacka** move.

Standing 6'4', weighing about 290, Mayor Kilpatrick could have easily been mistaken for a hip-hop bodyguard, than the mayor of Detroit. The man was caught via the explicit, text messages he sent to his former aide. I can read the messages now, "Say girl why don't you come up to Kwame the Polka-Dotted (for you hip-hop heads) Mayor's office and give some p***y to this here Detroit mayor." Nothing but Big Pimpin' in Motown.

Welcome to the 21st century Kwame, where I might remind you, it's the 20th century in jail. Power corrupts and I guess thought he was the king of Detroit instead of the mayor of Detroit. I want to speak more on this, but I just heard the bits and pieces and while I don't have time to pontificate, I couldn't let this bit of stupidity pass without comment.

At this point I can only hope he was a mayor, who tried to improve the jails during his term, because if that tall drink of water goes to jail-- damn! he is going to have join the Black Muslims or the Mau-Maus or whatever jail clique will protect his big ass from harm's way.

To quote Homer J. Simpson"

"I hope the horrible stories I've heard about prison are not true."

Now follow me! follow me to freedom!

No comments: