Monday, April 21, 2008

GET YOUR FREAK ON AND GET MY VOTE


In the past few weeks, Hillary Clinton has steadily thrown the question of “who do you want answering the White House phone at 3 in the morning?” at Barack Obama. She now has commercials running that evoke images of Osama Bin Laden, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor, while she still asks her “3 in the morning” question and also if Obama is ready to handle situations like this. I know if he can handle it, but I know who I can’t. Hillary Rodham Clinton. This will no doubt sound chauvinist to some readers of the Bastille, but I ask, “If Hillary couldn’t stop Bill Clinton from playing circus freak with a cigar and an intern named Monica, what’s going to make me believe that she can stop a Muslim terrorist, who drops more video clips then a talk show host?” I mean I know you were ducking “sniper fire” and trying to get us all Blue Cross, which I appreciate, but some time in those eight years on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue couldn’t you “whip it on” Bill? I mean the guy is leader of the free world you could’ve given him some on more than just birthdays and the night of state dinners. I’m quite sure you could’ve kept him on the straight and narrow, if you all had got your freak on in the Rose Garden or maybe even the Lincoln bedroom. Think about it Hillary, a little role-playing, you’re the female abolitionist begging President Lincoln to free the slaves and you saying how you will do anything to free the slaves. I’m quite sure there are costumes somewhere in the White House—if not I know you could send out for them. In closing I ask one thing of you, if since sleeping with Bill can’t help you now. Please tell me what YOU can do for this country and not what you think your opponent, cannot do.

Now follow me! Follow me to freedom!

No comments: